To ensure Coolibah Care remains safe for all residents, and staff, please comply with the following requests:
- Sign in (or swipe if you have a fob) and answer the screening questions
- For new visitors, including children under 16 (exception children aged 0-6months), please forward a flu vaccination certificate in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only two visitors are permitted at one time (no restriction to length of visit)
- Visits are restricted to the residents’ room
- Temperature checks are no longer required
- Residents leaving must complete the ‘leaving facility form’
- For Saturday bookings, at 9:45 or 11:30am please phone 9535 0300 during normal business hours to book
- There are no Sunday bookings however a resident can leave for an outing.
- A person must not enter, or remain on, the premises of a residential aged care facility if in the preceding 14 days:
- the person has returned from overseas OR has been informed that the person is a ‘close contact’
- has any symptoms associated with COVID-19, a temperature of 38 degrees or above or symptoms of acute respiratory infection (ie cough, sore throat)
- has not had an up to date vaccination against influenza
- It is the responsibility of the aged care facility to take all reasonable steps to ensure a person does not enter, or remain on, the premises if the person is prohibited to do so, as per above.
- Penalties apply for a person who fails, without reasonable excuse, to comply with any of these directions, and is punishable by a fine of up to $20,000 for individuals.